Feb 5, 2012

A New Picture

One stand I've been taking my whole life
I had No family , no kids and no wife
I was homeless without even a shoe
But No one believed It was true..

I was treated as if I was a slave
They thought that am a cowered , ain't brave
But I'm gonna prove them all wrong
They are gonna see that there I belong..

I will hold my  head up high
I won't easily give up nor easily say good bye
My hands were chained since ages
My chain is gonna break and mu people's cages..

My face was hidden and I had no clue
People were dying and everyone knew
Time is up , am gonna break that rule
Gonna show my face, gonna approve who's the fool..

In black and white I was drawn
My only voice was my moan
people saw in me their past
Saw their future , approved am gonna last

They saw their loss and war
Saw the country they adore
And they knew the only way out
Now people will see what we are talkin' about

I might have existed for an honorable case
But for many years I stayed this case's face
Now another picture has got to take my place
Another picture would join the new race..

People will see that victory is ours
No matter what abilities we had pr powers
Palestine Your chain I'm gonna break
Am ready to die For your own sake….

No matter I was alive or dead
Your land , your gorund is gonna be my bed
I existed here , I die here and no where else
Palestine , finally my picture will go and this time forever…



13th May ,2011
Noor Ghanem  

No comments:

Post a Comment